The contribution of M. T. Montgomery to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a US Federal Government employee.
On the existence of the logarithmic surface layer in the inner core of hurricanes
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 678, pages 72–81, January 2014 Part A
How to Cite
Smith, R. K. and Montgomery, M. T. (2014), On the existence of the logarithmic surface layer in the inner core of hurricanes. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 72–81. doi: 10.1002/qj.2121
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- US Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N0001411Wx20095
- NSF. Grant Number: AGS-0733380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!