Spatial variability of liquid cloud and rain: observations and microphysical effects
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
2013 Crown Copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 679, pages 583–594, January 2014 Part B
How to Cite
Boutle, I. A., Abel, S. J., Hill, P. G. and Morcrette, C. J. (2014), Spatial variability of liquid cloud and rain: observations and microphysical effects. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 583–594. doi: 10.1002/qj.2140
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!