This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland, and the Minister for Environment Canada.
Mixed-phase clouds in a turbulent environment. Part 1: Large-eddy simulation experiments
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright, the Met Office, and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 680, pages 855–869, April 2014
How to Cite
Hill, A. A., Field, P. R., Furtado, K., Korolev, A. and Shipway, B. J. (2014), Mixed-phase clouds in a turbulent environment. Part 1: Large-eddy simulation experiments. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 855–869. doi: 10.1002/qj.2177
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!