Long-lived Rossby wave trains as precursors to strong winter cyclones over Europe
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 680, pages 729–737, April 2014
How to Cite
Wirth, V. and Eichhorn, J. (2014), Long-lived Rossby wave trains as precursors to strong winter cyclones over Europe. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 729–737. doi: 10.1002/qj.2191
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!