Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Environment Canada
A new atmospheric dataset for forcing ice–ocean models: Evaluation of reforecasts using the Canadian global deterministic prediction system
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society © 2013 RoyalMeteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 680, pages 881–894, April 2014
How to Cite
Smith, G. C., Roy, F., Mann, P., Dupont, F., Brasnett, B., Lemieux, J.-F., Laroche, S. and Bélair, S. (2014), A new atmospheric dataset for forcing ice–ocean models: Evaluation of reforecasts using the Canadian global deterministic prediction system. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 881–894. doi: 10.1002/qj.2194
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!