Modelling of local length-scale dynamics and isotropizing deformations
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 681, pages 1387–1398, April 2014 Part B
How to Cite
Pannekoucke, O., Emili, E. and Thual, O. (2014), Modelling of local length-scale dynamics and isotropizing deformations. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 1387–1398. doi: 10.1002/qj.2204
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!