Uniqueness of solutions for moist advection problems
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 681, pages 1315–1318, April 2014 Part B
How to Cite
Temam, R. and Tribbia, J. (2014), Uniqueness of solutions for moist advection problems. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 1315–1318. doi: 10.1002/qj.2217
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 01:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!