This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
The impact of the temporal spacing of observations on analysis errors in an idealised data assimilation system
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Crown Copyright, the Met Office. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 682, pages 1441–1452, July 2014 Part A
How to Cite
Eyre, J. R. and Weston, P. P. (2014), The impact of the temporal spacing of observations on analysis errors in an idealised data assimilation system. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 1441–1452. doi: 10.1002/qj.2227
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!