This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Notes and Correspondence
Deriving consistent approximate models of the global atmosphere using Hamilton's principle
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 Crown Copyright, Met Office Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 684, pages 2383–2387, October 2014 Part A
How to Cite
Staniforth, A. (2014), Deriving consistent approximate models of the global atmosphere using Hamilton's principle. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 2383–2387. doi: 10.1002/qj.2273
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!