Estimating low-frequency variability and trends in atmospheric temperature using ERA-Interim
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 679, pages 329–353, January 2014 Part B
How to Cite
Simmons, A. J., Poli, P., Dee, D. P., Berrisford, P., Hersbach, H., Kobayashi, S. and Peubey, C. (2014), Estimating low-frequency variability and trends in atmospheric temperature using ERA-Interim. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 329–353. doi: 10.1002/qj.2317
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!