Gridded, locally calibrated, probabilistic temperature forecasts based on ensemble model output statistics
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 685, pages 2582–2590, October 2014 Part B
How to Cite
Scheuerer, M. and König, G. (2014), Gridded, locally calibrated, probabilistic temperature forecasts based on ensemble model output statistics. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 2582–2590. doi: 10.1002/qj.2323
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!