The application of wet-bulb potential temperature to air mass analysis. IV
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1938 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 64, Issue 276, pages 407–422, July 1938
How to Cite
Hewson, E. W. (1938), The application of wet-bulb potential temperature to air mass analysis. IV. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 64: 407–422. doi: 10.1002/qj.49706427606
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 1938
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1937
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!