Infra-red absorption by carbon dioxide, with special reference to atmospheric radiation
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 1941 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 67, Issue 291, pages 263–275, July 1941
How to Cite
Callendar, G. S. (1941), Infra-red absorption by carbon dioxide, with special reference to atmospheric radiation. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 67: 263–275. doi: 10.1002/qj.49706729105
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 1941
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!