The growth of ice crystals in a supercooled water cloud
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1953 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 79, Issue 339, pages 104–111, January 1953
How to Cite
Mason, B. J. (1953), The growth of ice crystals in a supercooled water cloud. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 79: 104–111. doi: 10.1002/qj.49707933909
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 1952
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 1952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!