This paper was completed while the author was on leave of absence at Michigan State University. At present with Systems Research Corporation, Van Nuys, California.
The influence of the 15μ carbon-dioxide band on the atmospheric infra-red cooling rate
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1956 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 82, Issue 353, pages 310–324, July 1956
How to Cite
Plass, G. N. (1956), The influence of the 15μ carbon-dioxide band on the atmospheric infra-red cooling rate. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 82: 310–324. doi: 10.1002/qj.49708235307
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 1956
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1955
- Office of Naval Research, Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!