Freezing and shattering of supercooled water drops
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1968 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 94, Issue 402, pages 468–482, October 1968
How to Cite
Johnson, D. A. and Hallett, J. (1968), Freezing and shattering of supercooled water drops. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 94: 468–482. doi: 10.1002/qj.49709440204
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 1968
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 1967
- Science Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!