A numerical study of the nocturnal atmospheric boundary layer
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1974 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 100, Issue 425, pages 351–364, July 1974
How to Cite
Delage, Y. (1974), A numerical study of the nocturnal atmospheric boundary layer. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 100: 351–364. doi: 10.1002/qj.49710042507
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 1973
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!