Polar lows: The development of baroclinic disturbances in cold air outbreaks
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1974 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 100, Issue 426, pages 541–554, October 1974
How to Cite
Mansfield, D. A. (1974), Polar lows: The development of baroclinic disturbances in cold air outbreaks. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 100: 541–554. doi: 10.1002/qj.49710042604
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 1974
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!