Empirical orthogonal analysis of atlantic ocean surface temperatures
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1977 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 103, Issue 437, pages 467–478, July 1977
How to Cite
Weare, B. C. and Newell, R. E. (1977), Empirical orthogonal analysis of atlantic ocean surface temperatures. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 103: 467–478. doi: 10.1002/qj.49710343707
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 1976
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 1976
- U.S. National Science Foundation, Atmospheric Science Section
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!