An analytical model of rainfall interception by forests
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1979 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 105, Issue 443, pages 43–55, January 1979
How to Cite
Gash, J. H. C. (1979), An analytical model of rainfall interception by forests. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 105: 43–55. doi: 10.1002/qj.49710544304
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1977
- Department of the Environment. Grant Number: DGR 480/35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!