A numerical study of thunderstorm electrification using a three dimensional model incorporating the ice phase
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1982 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 108, Issue 458, pages 779–800, October 1982
How to Cite
Rawlins, F. (1982), A numerical study of thunderstorm electrification using a three dimensional model incorporating the ice phase. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 108: 779–800. doi: 10.1002/qj.49710845804
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1982
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!