A model to estimate the source area contributing to turbulent exchange in the surface layer over patchy terrain
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1990 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 116, Issue 494, pages 965–988, July 1990 Part A
How to Cite
Schmid, H. P. and Oke, T. R. (1990), A model to estimate the source area contributing to turbulent exchange in the surface layer over patchy terrain. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 116: 965–988. doi: 10.1002/qj.49711649409
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1989
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!