Mean climate and transience in the tropics of the UGAMP GCM: Sensitivity to convective parametrization
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1994 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 120, Issue 518, pages 881–922, July 1994 Part A
How to Cite
Slingo, J., Blackburn, M., Betts, A., Brugge, R., Hodges, K., Hoskins, B., Miller, M., Steenman-Clark, L. and Thuburn, J. (1994), Mean climate and transience in the tropics of the UGAMP GCM: Sensitivity to convective parametrization. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 120: 881–922. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712051807
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1993
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 90-01960
- National Aeronautical and Space Administration. Grant Number: NAS5-31738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!