Storm tracks in a high-resolution GCM with doubled carbon dioxide
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1994 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 120, Issue 519, pages 1209–1230, July 1994 Part B
How to Cite
Hall, N. M. J., Hoskins, B. J., Valdes, P. J. and Senior, C. A. (1994), Storm tracks in a high-resolution GCM with doubled carbon dioxide. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 120: 1209–1230. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712051905
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!