Correction of instrumental biases in historical sea surface temperature data
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 121, Issue 522, pages 319–367, January 1995 Part B
How to Cite
Folland, C. K. and Parker, D. E. (1995), Correction of instrumental biases in historical sea surface temperature data. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 121: 319–367. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712152206
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!