An idealized study of African easterly waves. III: More realistic basic states
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1995 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 121, Issue 527, pages 1589–1614, October 1995 Part A
How to Cite
Thorncroft, C. D. (1995), An idealized study of African easterly waves. III: More realistic basic states. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 121: 1589–1614. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712152706
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!