Sensitivity of forecast errors to initial conditions
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1996 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 122, Issue 529, pages 121–150, January 1996 Part A
How to Cite
Rabier, F., Klinker, E., Courtier, P. and Hollingsworth, A. (1996), Sensitivity of forecast errors to initial conditions. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 122: 121–150. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712252906
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!