A parametrization of the ice water content observed in frontal and convective clouds
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1996 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 122, Issue 536, pages 1815–1844, October 1996 Part B
How to Cite
Bower, K. N., Moss, S. J., Johnson, D. W., Choularton, T. W., Latham, J., Brown, P. R. A., Blyth, A. M. and Cardwell, J. (1996), A parametrization of the ice water content observed in frontal and convective clouds. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 122: 1815–1844. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712253605
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1994
- UK Department of the Environment (Global Atmospheres Division), the Natural Environment Research Council, the European Office Atmospheric Research Division of the United States Air Force. Grant Number: F49620/92/J/0020
- National Science Foundation (USA). Grant Number: ATM-9115694
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!