Similarities of the deacon cell in the southern ocean and Ferrel cells in the atmosphere
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1997 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 123, Issue 538, pages 519–526, January 1997 Part B
How to Cite
Karoly, D. J., McIntosh, P. C., Berrisford, P., McDougall, T. J. and Hirst, A. C. (1997), Similarities of the deacon cell in the southern ocean and Ferrel cells in the atmosphere. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 123: 519–526. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712353813
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1996
- UK Department of the Environment. Grant Number: (PECD/7/12/37)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!