Impact of model resolution and ensemble size on the performance of an Ensemble Prediction System
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1998 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 124, Issue 550, pages 1935–1960, July 1998 Part B
How to Cite
Buizza, R., Petroliagis, T., Palmer, T., Barkmeijer, J., Hamrud, M., Hollingsworth, A., Simmons, A. and Wedi, N. (1998), Impact of model resolution and ensemble size on the performance of an Ensemble Prediction System. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 124: 1935–1960. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712455008
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!