Dalhousie University, Canada.
The sensitivity of domain-averaged solar fluxes to assumptions about cloud geometry
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1999 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 125, Issue 558, pages 2127–2152, July 1999 Part B
How to Cite
Barker, H. W., Stephens, G. L. and Fu, Q. (1999), The sensitivity of domain-averaged solar fluxes to assumptions about cloud geometry. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 125: 2127–2152. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712555810
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1998
- Department of the Environment (DOE) Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM). Grant Number: DE-FG03-94ER61748
- DOE ARM. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97ER62363.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!