Analysis and model dependencies in medium-range ensembles: Two transplant case-studies
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1999 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 125, Issue 559, pages 2487–2515, October 1999 Part A
How to Cite
Harrison, M. S. J., Palmer, T. N., Richardson, D. S. and Buizza, R. (1999), Analysis and model dependencies in medium-range ensembles: Two transplant case-studies. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 125: 2487–2515. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712555908
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 1999
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!