University Corporation for Atmospheric Research Visiting Scientist.
Observation and background adjoint sensitivity in the adaptive observation-targeting problem
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2000 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 126, Issue 565, pages 1431–1454, April 2000 Part B
How to Cite
Baker, N. L. and Daley, R. (2000), Observation and background adjoint sensitivity in the adaptive observation-targeting problem. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 126: 1431–1454. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712656511
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 1998
- NRL and the Office of Naval Research under program element. Grant Numbers: 0602435N, BE-35-2-32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!