A two-time-level semi-Lagrangian global spectral model
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 127, Issue 571, pages 111–127, January 2001 Part A
How to Cite
Temperton, C., Hortal, M. and Simmons, A. (2001), A two-time-level semi-Lagrangian global spectral model. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 127: 111–127. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712757107
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!