A comparison of extreme European daily precipitation simulated by a global and a regional climate model for present and future climates
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 127, Issue 573, pages 1005–1015, April 2001 Part A
How to Cite
Durman, C. F., Gregory, J. M., Hassell, D. C., Jones, R. G. and Murphy, J. M. (2001), A comparison of extreme European daily precipitation simulated by a global and a regional climate model for present and future climates. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 127: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712757316
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2000
- UK Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions. Grant Number: PECD 7/12/37
- Public Meteorological Service Research and Development Programme of the Met Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!