Using a cloud-resolving model to study the effects of subgrid-scale variations in relative humidity on direct sulphate-aerosol forcing
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 127, Issue 577, pages 2385–2394, October 2001 Part A
How to Cite
Petch, J. C. (2001), Using a cloud-resolving model to study the effects of subgrid-scale variations in relative humidity on direct sulphate-aerosol forcing. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 127: 2385–2394. doi: 10.1002/qj.49712757710
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!