Two major modes of variability of the East Asian summer monsoon
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 136, Issue 649, pages 829–841, April 2010 Part B
How to Cite
Sun, X., Greatbatch, R. J., Park, W. and Latif, M. (2010), Two major modes of variability of the East Asian summer monsoon. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 136: 829–841. doi: 10.1002/qj.635
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40705028, 40730953
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!