The contribution of A. J. Baran was written in the course of his employment at the Met Office, UK and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © Royal Meteorological Society and Crown Copyright, 2011
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 137, Issue 654, pages 199–218, January 2011 Part A
How to Cite
Baran, A. J., Connolly, P. J., Heymsfield, A. J. and Bansemer, A. (2011), Using in situ estimates of ice water content, volume extinction coefficient, and the total solar optical depth obtained during the tropical ACTIVE campaign to test an ensemble model of cirrus ice crystals. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 199–218. doi: 10.1002/qj.731
The contributions of A. J. Heymsfield and A. Bensemer were prepared as part of their official duties as US Federal Government employees.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2009
Vol. 138, Issue 664, 840, Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!