The contributions of B. T. Johnson, M. E. Brooks, D. Walters and S. Woodward were written in the course of their employment at the Met Office, UK and are published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Special Issue Article
Assessment of the Met Office dust forecast model using observations from the GERBILS campaign
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society and Crown copyright, the Met Office
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Geostationary Earth Radiation Budget Intercomparison of Longwave and Shortwave radiation (GERBILS)
Volume 137, Issue 658, pages 1131–1148, July 2011 Part A
How to Cite
Johnson, B. T., Brooks, M. E., Walters, D., Woodward, S., Christopher, S. and Schepanski, K. (2011), Assessment of the Met Office dust forecast model using observations from the GERBILS campaign. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 1131–1148. doi: 10.1002/qj.736
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
- Met Office and the Natural Environmental Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!