Special Issue Article
Influence of the wind profile on the initiation of convection in mountainous terrain
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Advances in the understanding of convective processes and precipitation over low-mountain regions through the Convective and Orographically-induced Precipitation Study (COPS)
Volume 137, Issue S1, pages 224–235, January 2011
How to Cite
Hagen, M., van Baelen, J. and Richard, E. (2011), Influence of the wind profile on the initiation of convection in mountainous terrain. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 224–235. doi: 10.1002/qj.784
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!