Airborne lidar observations in the inflow region of a warm conveyor belt
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Geostationary Earth Radiation Budget Intercomparison of Longwave and Shortwave radiation (GERBILS)
Volume 137, Issue 658, pages 1257–1272, July 2011 Part A
How to Cite
Schäfler, A., Dörnbrack, A., Wernli, H., Kiemle, C. and Pfahl, S. (2011), Airborne lidar observations in the inflow region of a warm conveyor belt. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 1257–1272. doi: 10.1002/qj.827
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!