Ensemble prediction of transitions of the North Atlantic eddy-driven jet
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Geostationary Earth Radiation Budget Intercomparison of Longwave and Shortwave radiation (GERBILS)
Volume 137, Issue 658, pages 1288–1297, July 2011 Part A
How to Cite
Frame, T. H. A., Ambaum, M. H. P., Gray, S. L. and Methven, J. (2011), Ensemble prediction of transitions of the North Atlantic eddy-driven jet. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 1288–1297. doi: 10.1002/qj.829
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!