Special Issue Article
Estimates of observation-error characteristics in clear and cloudy regions for microwave imager radiances from numerical weather prediction
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: The use of cloud and precipitation observations in data assimilation (CPDA)
Volume 137, Issue 661, pages 2014–2023, October 2011 Part B
How to Cite
Bormann, N., Geer, A. J. and Bauer, P. (2011), Estimates of observation-error characteristics in clear and cloudy regions for microwave imager radiances from numerical weather prediction. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 137: 2014–2023. doi: 10.1002/qj.833
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!