A quasi-spheroidal system for modelling global atmospheres: geodetic coordinates
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Crown copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 662, pages 27–33, January 2012 Part A
How to Cite
White, A. A. and Inverarity, G. W. (2012), A quasi-spheroidal system for modelling global atmospheres: geodetic coordinates. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/qj.885
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!