Bayesian modelling and ensemble reconstruction of mid-scale spatial variability in North Atlantic sea-surface temperatures for 1850–2008
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 662, pages 234–248, January 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Karspeck, A. R., Kaplan, A. and Sain, S. R. (2012), Bayesian modelling and ensemble reconstruction of mid-scale spatial variability in North Atlantic sea-surface temperatures for 1850–2008. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 234–248. doi: 10.1002/qj.900
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!