Conditional nonlinear optimal perturbations: behaviour during the evolution of cold vortices over northeast China
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 662, pages 198–208, January 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Jiang, Z. and Wang, D. (2012), Conditional nonlinear optimal perturbations: behaviour during the evolution of cold vortices over northeast China. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 198–208. doi: 10.1002/qj.913
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40905023, 40633016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!