The use of variable CO2 in the data assimilation of AIRS and IASI radiances
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 140, Issue 680, pages 958–965, April 2014
How to Cite
Engelen, R. J. and Bauer, P. (2014), The use of variable CO2 in the data assimilation of AIRS and IASI radiances. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 140: 958–965. doi: 10.1002/qj.919
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- European Commission under the Seventh Research Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!