Blending a probabilistic nowcasting method with a high-resolution numerical weather prediction ensemble for convective precipitation forecasts
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 664, pages 755–768, April 2012 Part A
How to Cite
Kober, K., Craig, G. C., Keil, C. and Dörnbrack, A. (2012), Blending a probabilistic nowcasting method with a high-resolution numerical weather prediction ensemble for convective precipitation forecasts. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 755–768. doi: 10.1002/qj.939
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!