The Brewer–Dobson circulation inferred from ERA-Interim
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Crown copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 138, Issue 665, pages 878–888, April 2012 Part B
How to Cite
Seviour, W. J. M., Butchart, N. and Hardiman, S. C. (2012), The Brewer–Dobson circulation inferred from ERA-Interim. Q.J.R. Meteorol. Soc., 138: 878–888. doi: 10.1002/qj.966
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- Joint DECC/Defra Met Office Hadley Centre Climate Programme. Grant Number: GA01101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!