This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Using age and usage for prediction of reliability of an arbitrary system from a finite population†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quality and Reliability Engineering International
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 179–190, March 2011
How to Cite
Lu, L. and Anderson-Cook, C. M. (2011), Using age and usage for prediction of reliability of an arbitrary system from a finite population. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int., 27: 179–190. doi: 10.1002/qre.1109
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!